Tuesday 5 December 2017

Rise And Shine

It's breakfast time! I honestly couldn't paint for a few days. I guess the pressure of 365 straight days of painting got to me. But now is the time to break the "fast".

6x6 Acrylic on Masonite

I don't know if it's winter depression or if I was just sick of painting every day. None of my reference photos appealed to me and I just felt dumpy. But last night I went to the Monday night painters group and it was nice to see everybody and paint without pressure.

I picked another magazine photo to take with me and painted quickly. Our meetings are 2 hours. Subtract talking time, I painted for 1 1/2 hours. The bowl and plate are crooked, but otherwise I am happy with it. I mean, at lease I got back on the horse. I still feel un-confident, but I will do my best.

Gee, this post sounds like a gripe session. I'll try not to do that too often!

No comments:

Post a Comment